Saturday, March 25, 2023

Big Sky

Its Ramadhan and this month is always so festive. I used to think Ramadhan is tiring month but as I grow older, I grow wiser. I guess.

Tonight I pray at Masjid As Salam, Pengkalan Chepa before I suddenly had anxiety attack. Yes, Anxiety attack/disorder has been something I have been strugling for more than a decade now.

Alhamdulillah because of it, I improve myself in so many ways. One of it is getting rid of unnecessary drama/people in my life and to always be kind to myself. And others.

But I won’t lie, I’m not perfect every now and then I become irritated and told them off. Sacrifing my perfect image.

Sometimes I wonder why people who really go out of their way to be nosy of my life. I used to think the level of education plays a role but I’m not 100% right. Orea hk level SPM ada and what a shame PhD holders pun ada.

Sometimes I really want to tell them off because not even once I want to know about their lives. Boleh ke kalau I dont ask for your opinion, keep your opinion to yourselves?

Bulih dok gitu?


Just a head ups for me, tomorrow I want to talk about about charity, money borrowing and rizq.





No comments: