Sunday, November 9, 2008

Facts about a Barista

Why I love being a barista? Well there are numerous reasons for me to love my barista job even though by being a barista I agreed to the fact that my time is only worth rm4.75 per hour. Yes no kidding!

God! I love being a barista list:

1. I love standing behind counter entertaining(and sometimes swearing and laughing at) the customers.
2. I like getting all the weirdly sized promo t-shirts(I hate the new Xmas promo t-shirt).
3. I can get Starbucks diary for free(I don't have to buy 19 drinks to get it).
4. I like the work culture(even though it only looks perfect on paper).
5. I like the nature of work(even though I don't follow them).
6. I love a job that doesn't require high intellectual level.
7. The most important thing is I like being associated to Starbucks Coffee Co.
8. The list goes on and on..

Mind You! - The list does not reflect the voices of all baristas.

1 comment:

Abg Din said...

sorry la....abgding dok pahe..mu royak omputih...

:D

dak dapat kawe nak komen...