Sunday, November 9, 2008

How It All Started?

Well it was long time ago when I was desperate for job. At that time I was without money, job and yet have a lot of things to pay. Being a student on no loan or scholarship, money is the first thing on my mind. Yes! It came first even before my studies.

I still remember, being a kampong boy(was 21 years old that time) who just came to Shah Alam for my degree. After I found a room, I went to Sunway Pyramid looking for job. I never thought of working as a Starbucks barista as I have never had any exposure to English speaking environment, Food & Beverage etiquettes, I never liked coffee and I have never uttered a single English word correctly.

However all that were history. Being a barista is the most neutral thing for me now. As if I was bornt to be a barista. Even after I resigned from my managerial post, I returned to Starbucks as a part-time barista. Here is my story about a barista named Fros...

3 comments:

Ad Rifza said...

Life is a journey..U know what u want in this life..So just do what u want...

Penanam Sayur said...

He is my friend

And I always wonder, why the hell he want to be a barista.

And the answer I can come out with is it is free will son (say this with Morgan Freeman tone)

ignisdecorde said...

your blog proves to be a good read.
I'm following :)